Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Sep 19, 2014, 11:53:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search
658012 Posts in 9261 Topics by 3396 Members Latest Member: - vlozan86 Most online today: 55 - most online ever: 494 (Jul 01, 2007, 02:59:53 PM)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22
Print
Author Topic: The first thought that pops into your sweet head: new Random  (Read 91618 times)
andronicus

« Reply #50 on: Apr 03, 2008, 07:34:06 PM »

... ok.  Looks like you're all set to go.  Nicely done, cf.
Wally

« Reply #51 on: Apr 03, 2008, 07:50:18 PM »

I hope you don't think you're fooling anybody, Richard. All this nudge nudge wink wink does not disguise from anybody the fact that you're keeping F.B.I standard profiles on each of us. By F.B.I standard I of course mean that you've drawn three pictures of all of us in orange crayon, the first a spitting image of us as we post, the second in a turban, and the third masturbating furiously as we sniff non-synthetic boots. And of course from time to time the first and third pictures are exactly the same.

Thus begin the chronicles of the Self-Loathing Gay Commando.
andronicus

« Reply #52 on: Apr 03, 2008, 07:56:04 PM »

Ain't nothin you can do bout it bitch IM THE MOTHERFUCKIN C I A
Wally

« Reply #53 on: Apr 03, 2008, 08:10:35 PM »

You know, when you finally bust open Jeb's case, he can probably get off on entrapment.

Thus begin the chronicles of the Self-Loathing Gay Commando.
andronicus

« Reply #54 on: Apr 03, 2008, 08:13:56 PM »

Oh he already gets off on entrapment, that's the whole ball of wax right there.
hannah

« Reply #55 on: Apr 03, 2008, 09:58:29 PM »

You know, when you finally bust open Jeb's case, he can probably get off on entrapment.

Oh he already gets off on entrapment, that's the whole ball of wax right there.

Anyone else really turned on right now?
G.C.R

« Reply #56 on: Apr 03, 2008, 10:31:27 PM »

This entire thread turns me on

I think it's fair to assume we'll be inebriated and covered in bodily effluvia all weekend
peacocks

« Reply #57 on: Apr 04, 2008, 12:35:44 AM »

Remember when I was talking bout that internship in Milwaukee?  At that urban farm?  I haven't applied yet because I don't know when I want to go.  I want to spend a few months back at home because I miss it so I was thinking about going in August/September.  or September/October.  Remember that I am from Florida and have not traveled very much.

Would vegetables still be growing there then?  When does that part of the country turn into arctic tundra?  How many pairs of long johns would I have to wear whilst everyone else is wearing light cardigans?

dick-check your priviledge
girl

« Reply #58 on: Apr 04, 2008, 01:38:15 AM »

So yesterday at lunch, I was sitting near two older women. I'd guess they were in their 60s. One of them was talking about the guy she was seeing but has to break up with. He's a businessman. They go out to dinner, sometimes go dancing. It sounded like they'd been doing this for a few months or so. The last time they went dancing, though, he kept trying to kiss her neck, and when it was time to leave, he offered to follow her home. She told him that she's very independent and can find her own way, thank you. He said he wanted to sleep over. She's disappointed to learn that all men want is sex. Even the ones who seem nice. So clearly, she can't see him anymore.

this is a story and you're not in it
peacocks

« Reply #59 on: Apr 04, 2008, 01:49:12 AM »

cute in a backwards sort of way.  60 really isn't that old actually so it isn't cute.  Just odd, where was she in the 60's/70's?  I'd understand if my grandma said something like that, but not my mom.  Or maybe it is cute, what is so wrong about a little naivety?  Maybe she just wants companionship!  No, she's got to be in denial and/or was programmed by our sick culture to hate her body.

Wasn't there an overheard conversations thread back in the day?  Not to say you should spend the trouble finding it, I just remembered that it existed.

Anne the Man

« Reply #60 on: Apr 04, 2008, 04:21:56 AM »

OT: there are an alarming number of pretty girls at my university.

They're called G.C.R and Anne the Man! And my hot friends.

There are an alarming number of those horribly slick law students in my classes and tutorials.
And a guy in my Pols tutorial who is a caricature of a right wing bastard. Today he said everything from 'let's nuke Iran' to 'climate change isn't a problem'. He thought people who weren't in denial about climate change were showing some kind of arrogance. When I asked him if he thought that hmm, maybe the perception that we can rape the earth of its natural resources forever might be arrogant, he said "well if we don't exploit it, someone will, I mean let's be realistic". Word for word.

I'm easily the most left-wing in my tute. Some of the others support the death penalty, and the free trade deal with China. SIGH.

Hey jerks, mind if I watch you jerks do your jerk-bending?
alex

« Reply #61 on: Apr 04, 2008, 04:31:13 AM »

I seem to have developed a bit of a tendency lately to order books in the middle of the night and then forget all about them, or at least only vaguely remember considering to order them without being sure whether I actually went through with it. Apparently my order of a book about the writing of ethnographic fieldnotes was dispatched today! Hmm, okaaay?
Good Intentions

« Reply #62 on: Apr 04, 2008, 05:29:25 AM »

There are an alarming number of those horribly slick law students in my classes and tutorials.
And a guy in my Pols tutorial who is a caricature of a right wing bastard. Today he said everything from 'let's nuke Iran' to 'climate change isn't a problem'. He thought people who weren't in denial about climate change were showing some kind of arrogance. When I asked him if he thought that hmm, maybe the perception that we can rape the earth of its natural resources forever might be arrogant, he said "well if we don't exploit it, someone will, I mean let's be realistic". Word for word.
A warning - you never get rid of the right-wing guy in your politics classes, or in fact most classes.
jebreject

« Reply #63 on: Apr 04, 2008, 09:10:00 AM »

Remember when I was talking bout that internship in Milwaukee?  At that urban farm?  I haven't applied yet because I don't know when I want to go.  I want to spend a few months back at home because I miss it so I was thinking about going in August/September.  or September/October.  Remember that I am from Florida and have not traveled very much.

Would vegetables still be growing there then?  When does that part of the country turn into arctic tundra?  How many pairs of long johns would I have to wear whilst everyone else is wearing light cardigans?

Sept/Oct is right at the end of the growing season. I'd really recommend coming more like June, because then you'll be around for the whole thing. I definitely wouldn't come later than August, but June/July would be best, I think. It starts getting pretty damn cold in October, and that's usually when the first snow falls. Winter doesn't get really intense though until mid-January, and then all bets are off. That's when we start eating people.

I'm not racist, I've got lots of black Facebook friends.
Greg Nog

« Reply #64 on: Apr 04, 2008, 10:37:34 AM »

When I asked him if he thought that hmm, maybe the perception that we can rape the earth of its natural resources forever might be arrogant, he said "well if we don't exploit it, someone will, I mean let's be realistic". Word for word.

Those FUCKING ants are just BIDING THEIR FUCKING TIME
Andrew_TSKS

« Reply #65 on: Apr 04, 2008, 03:12:36 PM »

cute in a backwards sort of way.  60 really isn't that old actually so it isn't cute.  Just odd, where was she in the 60's/70's?  I'd understand if my grandma said something like that, but not my mom.  Or maybe it is cute, what is so wrong about a little naivety?  Maybe she just wants companionship!  No, she's got to be in denial and/or was programmed by our sick culture to hate her body.

Wasn't there an overheard conversations thread back in the day?  Not to say you should spend the trouble finding it, I just remembered that it existed.

hah, yeah, i agree that it's ultimately a pretty weird story. in fact, it disturbs me a little bit. also, yes, there was an overheard conversations thread. for the record.

I just want to be myself and I want you to love me for who I am.
peacocks

« Reply #66 on: Apr 04, 2008, 04:09:17 PM »

When I asked him if he thought that hmm, maybe the perception that we can rape the earth of its natural resources forever might be arrogant, he said "well if we don't exploit it, someone will, I mean let's be realistic". Word for word.

Those FUCKING ants are just BIDING THEIR FUCKING TIME

Those Brazilian fire ants are pretty damned devastating.  Humans brought them over here though so, there you go.

peacocks

« Reply #67 on: Apr 04, 2008, 04:13:28 PM »

Sept/Oct is right at the end of the growing season. I'd really recommend coming more like June, because then you'll be around for the whole thing. I definitely wouldn't come later than August, but June/July would be best, I think. It starts getting pretty damn cold in October, and that's usually when the first snow falls. Winter doesn't get really intense though until mid-January, and then all bets are off. That's when we start eating people.

hmm well I guess I'll wait until next year then because I'll still be growing tomatoes for an experiment down here in June probably.  Thanks though!

diesel_powered

« Reply #68 on: Apr 04, 2008, 08:11:52 PM »

Bored, sitting in my studio, drinking beer, watching Afro Samurai, waiting for "prom".

she had me at "let's make a sandwich"
alexandra

« Reply #69 on: Apr 04, 2008, 09:04:36 PM »

sick, ordered food, watchin' movies. tonight's line up, if I can stay awake for it is:

Jurassic Park, Code Unknown, Children of Paradise.

wooo

this message is now diamonds
jebreject

« Reply #70 on: Apr 04, 2008, 11:08:11 PM »

alex, can i come watch movies with you? we can be sick buddies

I'm not racist, I've got lots of black Facebook friends.
alexandra

« Reply #71 on: Apr 04, 2008, 11:46:41 PM »

yessssss. it'd make me happier

this message is now diamonds
silentsigh89

« Reply #72 on: Apr 05, 2008, 12:47:18 AM »

I just fell on the floor for no reason. I didn't really trip. I am completely sober and not that sleepy. But MAN. I just went straight down!
diesel_powered

« Reply #73 on: Apr 05, 2008, 12:21:46 PM »

Today I find myself working for Herman Miller. They're having some manner of meeting here. Right now they're showing a bunch of Herman Miller commercials from the 50s through the 70s. Besides the whole "WHATEVER SHALL WE DO WITH THESE WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACE??" overtones, there's one involving a cowboy in a tulip chair and a number of bizzare Warhol-esque ads from the 60's.

she had me at "let's make a sandwich"
peacocks

« Reply #74 on: Apr 05, 2008, 12:35:22 PM »

I just fell on the floor for no reason. I didn't really trip. I am completely sober and not that sleepy. But MAN. I just went straight down!

this happened to me the other day!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22
Print
LPTJ | Archives | The Hangar | Topic: The first thought that pops into your sweet head: new Random
Jump to: