Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Oct 01, 2014, 04:23:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search
658067 Posts in 9262 Topics by 3396 Members Latest Member: - vlozan86 Most online today: 50 - most online ever: 494 (Jul 01, 2007, 02:59:53 PM)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22
Print
Author Topic: The first thought that pops into your sweet head: new Random  (Read 92517 times)
Greg Nog

« Reply #250 on: Apr 22, 2008, 09:19:57 PM »

does Molly Parker's headshot feature all her lovely freckles, or are they airbrushed/foundationed out?

I do believe they are airbrushed out

NOOOOES
diesel_powered

« Reply #251 on: Apr 23, 2008, 07:46:30 AM »

So there's a commercial on for some kind of language course for children and I can't help but think of the section on bilingual children on www.stuffwhitepeoplelike.com.

she had me at "let's make a sandwich"
G.C.R

« Reply #252 on: Apr 23, 2008, 08:13:44 AM »

ooh! 12:10 am! Time for a coffee! gotta finish the drawings I started today! Got to finish reading the big sleep! gotta write my application for that writing course! Run! Run!
But you know I'll just get all caffiened up and then spend another three hours on here doing Nothing I tell you nothing

I think it's fair to assume we'll be inebriated and covered in bodily effluvia all weekend
Anne the Man

« Reply #253 on: Apr 23, 2008, 08:19:03 AM »

Hello Grace!

I'm all nothing and listening to Motorhead when I probably should be studying/sleeping too, shit is great! And I saw a dolphin at Oriental Bay today! Very exciting! We are the road crew!

Hey jerks, mind if I watch you jerks do your jerk-bending?
G.C.R

« Reply #254 on: Apr 23, 2008, 08:25:20 AM »

Dolphins! Ace! I have yet to see dolphins or whales in the harbour, but I told you about that time we were at the airport and we saw this thing in the water and Colin was so excited he started screaming "Penguin! Penguin!"
Was at Lyall Bay today and the surf was Yuge! And I took photos, and there was some idiot surfing right out by that breakwater by where the airstrip ends! I felt like I was going to witness his death as I stood there! It was exhilirating and scary and cool!
What a lot of exclaimation marks!
(!)

I think it's fair to assume we'll be inebriated and covered in bodily effluvia all weekend
Anne the Man

« Reply #255 on: Apr 23, 2008, 08:29:59 AM »

Pah if he's a real man he shouldn't have to wait to see things in the water to scream out "Penguin! Penguin!" He should come do it at my supermarket at least!

Coool, Oriental Bay has exactly zero anything like surf of course. Damn you and your car that comes with driving boyfriend. I got the (comparatively) new copies of Bitch and Bust today without the fine of $15 I though there was on my card! Il me rend heureuse!

Hey jerks, mind if I watch you jerks do your jerk-bending?
Augo

« Reply #256 on: Apr 23, 2008, 03:41:06 PM »

It's time for a haircut.

Gonococcus Bear pays a visit!
Augo

« Reply #257 on: Apr 23, 2008, 03:59:41 PM »

Maybe a sun tan, too.

Maaik

« Reply #258 on: Apr 23, 2008, 04:08:34 PM »

Perhaps a hair tan?

I need anne the man lessons
Augo

« Reply #259 on: Apr 23, 2008, 04:42:24 PM »

Perhaps a sun cut!

citrus

« Reply #260 on: Apr 23, 2008, 06:13:00 PM »

uhhhh folks have probably already realized this but these forums are THE MOST ADDICTIVE THING EVER.

i can't pull myself away.

i give thee the first suggestion, the problem and indirection
Maaik

« Reply #261 on: Apr 23, 2008, 06:16:14 PM »

uhhhh folks have probably already realized this but these forums are THE MOST ADDICTIVE THING EVER.

This is post 9562 for me.  Just you wait, citrus.

Augo

« Reply #262 on: Apr 23, 2008, 06:33:34 PM »

Got a haircut but no sun tan.

Not sure if I like the haircut but since I wear a hat all the time I really don't give a f ck.

The hair man was nice and seemed to understand me when I said I want to hang on to my "disheveled woodsman" look, although I think by that comment alone he realized that us two wouldn't have much to talk about.  A good experience all around.

My day has been a dull one.

Wally

« Reply #263 on: Apr 23, 2008, 07:04:28 PM »

It's less the posting, more the clicking on refresh over and over again each day, the constant waiting for people to say witty, interesting or nonsensical things. Also the fact for me personally that I've spent literally three months outside of my own country because of this board. So that's three months, plus at least two for clicking refresh and another one for posting and thats six months of my life this board has stolen from me, stolen like the wallet of cheap and drunk date who you push into a taxi rather then taking home, despite knowing full well that they won't be able to pay for the taxi, because you have their wallet.

Thus begin the chronicles of the Self-Loathing Gay Commando.
Maaik

« Reply #264 on: Apr 23, 2008, 08:26:50 PM »

haha!

I am watching 24 Hour Party People again.

diesel_powered

« Reply #265 on: Apr 23, 2008, 09:00:38 PM »

I am working to get a live PA together for Friday. If that's successful, then a video must be made. Following that, a DJ set. And then a trip to get my fool head examined.

milesofsparks

« Reply #266 on: Apr 24, 2008, 12:04:38 AM »

It's less the posting, more the clicking on refresh over and over again each day, the constant waiting for people to say witty, interesting or nonsensical things. Also the fact for me personally that I've spent literally three months outside of my own country because of this board. So that's three months, plus at least two for clicking refresh and another one for posting and thats six months of my life this board has stolen from me, stolen like the wallet of cheap and drunk date who you push into a taxi rather then taking home, despite knowing full well that they won't be able to pay for the taxi, because you have their wallet.

and sometimes--once in awhile--it's all worth it.

With some of my research and knowledge I am a little sure about it.
citrus

« Reply #267 on: Apr 24, 2008, 02:28:11 AM »

I guess I'll stick around, then.

i give thee the first suggestion, the problem and indirection
peacocks

« Reply #268 on: Apr 24, 2008, 02:50:29 AM »

conversation on AIM with roommate who is staying at her mom's house tonight:

me: patrick almost burned down the house just now
me: with a lighter and a can of hair spray trying to kill a roach
her: how????
me: I was following him with a glass of water my phone and a flash light
her:    is he retarded????????
me: the roach is dead now
me: but I have to go watch 6 feet under
her: did he set anything on fire? ?
me): THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE
her: hahah
me: no but the smoke alarms went off
her: im saying here tonight
me: pooop
her:   oh god thats even worse
her: than fire
me: haha
me: only for a second'
her: the roach in the bathroom?
me: no
me: it was on your records
her: oh my gooddd
her: GOD
her: he didnt try to kill it on my records did he?
me: we scared him into the living room then he fire bombed him in the hallway
me: no he didn't do anything to your records
her:    he coulda set the carpet on fire
me: yes but it didn't happen
me: then we thought he was dead
her: that carpet would've sizzled
me: BUT HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD
her: haha
me: and then I smashed him with a flip flop like 20 times
me: ok later
her: o have fun

dick-check your priviledge
Maaik

« Reply #269 on: Apr 24, 2008, 07:11:10 AM »

Oh man, that's funny.  A coworker told me this funny story yesterday--he was getting home late from a show and as he's pulling into his driveway, he spots this opossum just right there in front of him.  This possum has been hanging around his house--usually on the roof, and it keeps he and his roommates awake, scratching and making horrible screaming noises all night.  So he sees this thing in the driveway and just guns it up to the garage door, but the thing manages to get between his tires and avoid getting hit.  So he jumps out of the car and grabs the first weapon he can find--a big rock--and now he's screaming at this thing, rock aloft over his head, trying to get it out in the open and then he realizes that his girlfriend is still sitting in the passenger seat watching him go absolutely insane.

Maaik

« Reply #270 on: Apr 24, 2008, 10:23:10 AM »

This Diet Coke Plus (the one with the vitamins and minerals in it--which just loads me with an image of a can of Coke with potting soil in it) makes me feel a lot more buzzed than regular Coke.  I wonder why that is.

diesel_powered

« Reply #271 on: Apr 24, 2008, 10:47:48 AM »

Maybe it was the eightball you washed down with it?

Andrew_TSKS

« Reply #272 on: Apr 24, 2008, 11:01:22 AM »

This Diet Coke Plus (the one with the vitamins and minerals in it--which just loads me with an image of a can of Coke with potting soil in it) makes me feel a lot more buzzed than regular Coke.  I wonder why that is.

because it's diet and does not have lots of corn syrup weighing down the caffeine. you will note this effect with any comparison of any variety of diet coke/coke zero to any variety of regular coke.

I just want to be myself and I want you to love me for who I am.
peacocks

« Reply #273 on: Apr 24, 2008, 11:37:08 AM »

Oh man, that's funny.  A coworker told me this funny story yesterday--he was getting home late from a show and as he's pulling into his driveway, he spots this opossum just right there in front of him.  This possum has been hanging around his house--usually on the roof, and it keeps he and his roommates awake, scratching and making horrible screaming noises all night.  So he sees this thing in the driveway and just guns it up to the garage door, but the thing manages to get between his tires and avoid getting hit.  So he jumps out of the car and grabs the first weapon he can find--a big rock--and now he's screaming at this thing, rock aloft over his head, trying to get it out in the open and then he realizes that his girlfriend is still sitting in the passenger seat watching him go absolutely insane.

"ME CAVE MAN ME KILL SHARP TOOTHED RODENT... oh hey I uh, didn't realize you were there.  Let's go inside."

dick-check your priviledge
jebreject

« Reply #274 on: Apr 24, 2008, 02:35:38 PM »

my dad once beat to death a pregnant possum that had been living in our garage. with a two-by-four, while my brother and i looked on in abject horror.

I'm not racist, I've got lots of black Facebook friends.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22
Print
LPTJ | Archives | The Hangar | Topic: The first thought that pops into your sweet head: new Random
Jump to: