Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Nov 26, 2014, 10:00:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search
658237 Posts in 9262 Topics by 3396 Members Latest Member: - vlozan86 Most online today: 44 - most online ever: 494 (Jul 01, 2007, 02:59:53 PM)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22
Print
Author Topic: Insanity Now, Serenity Later? New Annoyances Thread  (Read 41849 times)
slow west vultures

« on: Apr 11, 2008, 08:30:02 PM »

i just like to be the kid first in line.

continued from here:

http://www.lastplanetojakarta.com/forums/index.php/topic,10145.500.html
« Last Edit: Apr 11, 2008, 08:32:47 PM by slow west vultures » Logged

Ocean in view! O! The joy!
Good Intentions

« Reply #1 on: Apr 11, 2008, 08:33:15 PM »

I started giving my room a serious clean, and then got bored and stopped. I'm annoyed at my laziness, annoyed at how bloody filthy I let my room get, but mostly annoyed by how the room is so small it forces me to stack things on top of one another which leads to chaos and entropy and filthy rooms.
hannah

« Reply #2 on: Apr 11, 2008, 08:36:42 PM »

I empathize, GI.

How is it almost 8pm, by the way? What the hey?
diesel_powered

« Reply #3 on: Apr 11, 2008, 08:45:14 PM »

So I started my day with this bitchin' desk crit from this visiting artist that's here and I went out all armed and ready for the shoot of my life, but then the equipment wasn't cooperating. Then when I got the equipment cooperating, the weather stopped cooperating. It was at that point that I realized that god was telling me I need to go home and drink beer.

she had me at "let's make a sandwich"
alexandra

« Reply #4 on: Apr 11, 2008, 09:21:53 PM »

I'm so tired of feeling terrible. A full week! I'm on antibiotics, that just make other parts of my body feel terrible.

I just wanna be okay.

this message is now diamonds
Greg Nog

« Reply #5 on: Apr 12, 2008, 01:16:26 AM »

What are the antibiotics trying to kill?
jebreject

« Reply #6 on: Apr 12, 2008, 03:33:56 AM »

I drank an energy drink earlier so I could stay up later and hang out even though I was incredibly tired from not sleeping enough all week due to my new schedule at work. Now it's half past two and I don't feel even close to being able to sleep. How stupid.

I'm not racist, I've got lots of black Facebook friends.
elpollodiablo

« Reply #7 on: Apr 12, 2008, 07:41:11 AM »

Everything about first shift is great except for the fact that it starts at 7a

think 'on the road.'
Wally

« Reply #8 on: Apr 12, 2008, 09:35:00 AM »

and the fact it doesn't end until 6pm,

Thus begin the chronicles of the Self-Loathing Gay Commando.
elpollodiablo

« Reply #9 on: Apr 12, 2008, 11:08:37 AM »

I fucking love pieces of shit who think that because they're from large urban areas they are somehow obligated to point out to people in small towns how shitty and backwater their home is.

think 'on the road.'
jebreject

« Reply #10 on: Apr 12, 2008, 11:56:06 AM »

That's when you smash them over the head with your banjo

diesel_powered

« Reply #11 on: Apr 12, 2008, 12:05:02 PM »

And hit them in the face with your jug.

she had me at "let's make a sandwich"
elpollodiablo

« Reply #12 on: Apr 12, 2008, 12:07:11 PM »

lulz. Real out loud lulz, that made everyone in the lobby stare at me. THX

But yeah: Dude was all "Call me a cab." So I call him a cab and tell him it's gonna be about ten minutes and he goes "Jesus FUCKING Christ" and I say "Is there a problem?" And he's all "Where I live I can get a cab in about thirty seconds" and I didn't say anything and he continues "In CHICAGO. About four blocks from WRIGLEY FIELD." And I say, "Well, this isn't Chicago." And he goes "NO FUCKING SHIT. That's why I fucking MOVED, cuz this place fucking SUCKS." Then he takes a call on his cell phone in the lobby and is all "WHAT'S UP YA FUCKIN FAG, SUCKIN SOME COCK TODAY OR WHAT." Then he hangs around the lobby cuz he apparently took my false/forced good cheer as genuine, so he hangs around saying things like "I can't wait to get out of this fuckin piece of shit town, get back to a real city. I fuckin hate it here, I'm so glad I moved." This guy's been drinking Molson since about 9am this morning.

HATE

think 'on the road.'
jebreject

« Reply #13 on: Apr 12, 2008, 12:13:42 PM »

can't you poison his beer? or just outright fucking throttle him to death?

Andrew_TSKS

« Reply #14 on: Apr 12, 2008, 12:51:16 PM »

a lot of times around this time of year i get sick in this way that starts with me feeling crappy and under the weather and having a terrible runny nose and post-nasal drip. i take medicine to slow down the symptoms and start to feel really draggy and devoid of energy. then after a few days, i start to feel better, but i start coughing up green crap. this lasts for a couple of weeks during which i feel paranoid about drinking soda and drink lots of juice instead. eventually it all goes away, but it's a miserable couple of weeks.

i appear to currently be about at the point where i start getting energy back but also start coughing up green crap. i hate this.

I just want to be myself and I want you to love me for who I am.
jebreject

« Reply #15 on: Apr 12, 2008, 12:58:10 PM »

dude, i'm seriously like that ALL WINTER LONG

alexandra

« Reply #16 on: Apr 12, 2008, 04:09:01 PM »

What are the antibiotics trying to kill?
neon Sinus

citrus

« Reply #17 on: Apr 12, 2008, 05:28:10 PM »

I keep thinking this thread is about Firefly.

i give thee the first suggestion, the problem and indirection
alexandra

« Reply #18 on: Apr 12, 2008, 05:40:56 PM »

a lot of times around this time of year i get sick in this way that starts with me feeling crappy and under the weather and having a terrible runny nose and post-nasal drip. i take medicine to slow down the symptoms and start to feel really draggy and devoid of energy. then after a few days, i start to feel better, but i start coughing up green crap. this lasts for a couple of weeks during which i feel paranoid about drinking soda and drink lots of juice instead. eventually it all goes away, but it's a miserable couple of weeks.

i appear to currently be about at the point where i start getting energy back but also start coughing up green crap. i hate this.

DUDE. I did this, and am just finishing up the antibiotics to make it end quicker. I was sneezing red and green, like fucking christmas sinuses. YUCK.

Greg Nog

« Reply #19 on: Apr 12, 2008, 08:12:44 PM »

I fucking love pieces of shit who think that because they're from large urban areas they are somehow obligated to point out to people in small towns how shitty and backwater their home is.

Whoa.  I was under the impression that this only happened in movies where the antagonist falls into a pool at the end.
jebreject

« Reply #20 on: Apr 12, 2008, 08:39:49 PM »

I keep thinking this thread is about Firefly.

Me too, actually.

slow west vultures

« Reply #21 on: Apr 12, 2008, 09:34:51 PM »

fine, i guess nobody gets my brilliant seinfeld reference.  whatever sci-fi geeks

Puppy-dog-eyed sincerity

Ocean in view! O! The joy!
Andrew_TSKS

« Reply #22 on: Apr 12, 2008, 09:58:07 PM »

DUDE. I did this, and am just finishing up the antibiotics to make it end quicker. I was sneezing red and green, like fucking christmas sinuses. YUCK.

hah, sounds like you got it a lot worse than i did. i've gone medicine free all day and am draggy and stuffy, but on the whole feel better than i did yesterday.

I just want to be myself and I want you to love me for who I am.
Augo

« Reply #23 on: Apr 12, 2008, 11:20:19 PM »

The three dudes I was working with today all were involved in separate accidents that sent them to the hospital and out of work for the next couple days... Thus, I closed pretty much by myself tonight and did four dude's worth of work today.  Tomorrow's not looking good either.

Pooped, I am.  Too pooped to drink, I think.  It's bedtime.  hmmph.

Gonococcus Bear pays a visit!
jebreject

« Reply #24 on: Apr 13, 2008, 12:09:27 AM »

it's snowing.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22
Print
LPTJ | Last Plane Forums | Departure Lounge | Topic: Insanity Now, Serenity Later? New Annoyances Thread
Jump to: