Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Oct 25, 2014, 07:33:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search
658137 Posts in 9262 Topics by 3396 Members Latest Member: - vlozan86 Most online today: 63 - most online ever: 494 (Jul 01, 2007, 02:59:53 PM)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: prostitute disfigurement  (Read 9634 times)
Andrew_TSKS

« Reply #25 on: Jun 27, 2008, 10:32:31 AM »

just in case anyone's on the fence, i highly recommend the early cattle decapitation albums, "human jerky" and "homovore". at that point, they had no bass player, a death metal singer, and two members of the locust playing guitar and drums. the result was really strange and awesome--like if the locust forgot to bring their keyboards to the studio and just played the blast beats and mosh riffs in their songs.

later on, the locust members quit and they turned into a much more conventional band, with only the singer left from the original incarnation. not as good, but still decent.

I just want to be myself and I want you to love me for who I am.
John
edit0r

« Reply #26 on: Jun 27, 2008, 12:41:38 PM »

this just in: if you play Walter Murphy's "A Fifth of Beethoven" and sing the words "Prostitute Disfigurement" wherever you can conveniently fit them, you get lulz
Little Sixes Little Nines

« Reply #27 on: Jun 27, 2008, 11:44:19 PM »

hahaha you really do

i just sighed (my shitty tumblr)
Babar

« Reply #28 on: Jun 27, 2008, 11:56:10 PM »

i couldn't really fit it in anywhere in the song. i thought this song would have vocals and instead of singing "a fifth of beethoven" you would sing "prostitute disfigurement", because it kind of sort of rhymes, y'know, beethoven/figurment.

Oh man, I'm gonna have cause to regret this post. I know it.
YojimboMonkey

« Reply #29 on: Jun 28, 2008, 12:01:48 AM »

DIS-FIG-URE-MEEEEEEEENT
DIS-FIG-URE-MEEEEEEEENT

disfigurement mm mm mm prostitute  mm mm mm prostitute
disfigurement mm mm mm prostitute  mm mm mm prostitute

disfigurement a prostitute disfigurement
disfigurement a prostitute disfigurement

really it doesn't take much imagination.  also, you really thought that the chorus of a fifth of beethoven was going to include the words "a fifth of beethoven" seriously for real?  damn, kid.

Anus-licking causes sepsis; if not given antibiotics within a half hour, they perish.
Babar

« Reply #30 on: Jun 28, 2008, 12:08:38 AM »

the chorus of "i wanna hold your hand" includes the words "i wanna hold your hand". what do i know man

Oh man, I'm gonna have cause to regret this post. I know it.
YojimboMonkey

« Reply #31 on: Jun 28, 2008, 12:14:21 AM »

right, and the chorus of Also Sprach Zarathustra contains the words DUM    DUM    DUMM           DADUMMMM

dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum

Anus-licking causes sepsis; if not given antibiotics within a half hour, they perish.
coldforge

« Reply #32 on: Jun 28, 2008, 06:02:58 AM »

hee hee.

l'era del terzo mondo.
theothermike

« Reply #33 on: Jun 28, 2008, 09:32:32 AM »

there's definitely a synth part running through the background that has the same number of beats as Prostitute Disfigurement has sylables, so you can just kind of chant it the whole time.

Anyone want to pull a petra haden and record an all vocal cover of this song with each instrument represented by variations on Prostitute Disfigurement?
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
LPTJ | Last Plane Forums | Last Plane | Topic: prostitute disfigurement
Jump to: