Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jul 26, 2014, 01:15:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search
657786 Posts in 9259 Topics by 3396 Members Latest Member: - vlozan86 Most online today: 61 - most online ever: 494 (Jul 01, 2007, 02:59:53 PM)
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25
Print
Author Topic: Checkoutmyblogaboutmydog (Pet thread: TNG)  (Read 46047 times)
elpollodiablo

« Reply #425 on: Feb 05, 2012, 09:05:01 PM »

think 'on the road.'
Ashley

« Reply #426 on: Feb 05, 2012, 09:38:13 PM »

ohhhh

dogg you ain't gotta rustle outside in cloaks of darkness and shit
Greg Nog

« Reply #427 on: Feb 05, 2012, 10:11:23 PM »

still not enough Maine Coons on this page
mixed cats

« Reply #428 on: Feb 05, 2012, 11:09:26 PM »

FURRY BELLIES

call me, and we'll sit down and work it out
over pancakes and orange juices
mixed cats

« Reply #429 on: Feb 16, 2012, 10:36:53 AM »

Bill is Linus's favorite thing in the whole world, but I think I'm creeping up. I got a fuzzy robe last month and he can't stop himself from kneading it. I bought a body pillow to help me with side sleeping, and he discovered that he can cram himself in the little valley between it and me when I'm lying down, so he gets in it every night. And every morning, in an effort stop me from getting out of bed.

peacocks

« Reply #430 on: Feb 16, 2012, 10:10:11 PM »

Awwwww

dick-check your priviledge
Ashley

« Reply #431 on: Feb 18, 2012, 01:11:37 PM »

my rats have been gone for a week and the impact petlessness has had on my life is tragic.

on the bright side i'm looking for a cat friendly place to move into in may.  come on lola!

dogg you ain't gotta rustle outside in cloaks of darkness and shit
Anne the Man

« Reply #432 on: Feb 20, 2012, 05:11:41 PM »

Man, Kitten is the most underfoot cat ever; when I walk down the path by the side of the house she stops me every step of the way by curling around my legs/feet. She'll trip me up one day. I always worry about her not getting enough attention.

Hey jerks, mind if I watch you jerks do your jerk-bending?
jm

« Reply #433 on: Feb 20, 2012, 05:17:32 PM »

Cats are capricious motherfuckers, and they want attention on their terms.

"I don't remember telling you it was OK to stop bouncing that thing on the string."

His hand is holding my hands, which are rested on his knee.
jess

« Reply #434 on: Feb 21, 2012, 08:44:01 PM »

Downton Tabby (where the tv thread meets this one):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=clJK3KBqdlE
silentsigh89

« Reply #435 on: Feb 23, 2012, 11:08:27 AM »

In 8th grade, I bought a kitten. I was told not to name it because I wasn't allowed to keep it. (I kept her anyway)

Then we lost our house and I had to give her away. (I talked my sister into taking her for a few years)

THEN. I got her back.

Ten years later, Kitten is pretty much my favorite thing ever.

Greg Nog

« Reply #436 on: Feb 23, 2012, 11:33:42 AM »

Yay to you dropping in, and YAYYYY to the cat!
edison

« Reply #437 on: Feb 23, 2012, 01:52:13 PM »

Yes! She looks just like ours! (her body, anyway)

(also, I concur, nice to see you here)
Anne the Man

« Reply #438 on: Feb 23, 2012, 05:40:42 PM »

Sup Beth! That cat has my cat's colouring, which is also the same as Grace's right-on and sadly late cat Hoshi. Maybe black and white cats are genetically determined to be totally awesome.

G.C.R

« Reply #439 on: Feb 27, 2012, 03:15:56 AM »

This is my neighbour. He kept that position for about five minutes while I rubbed his tummy. What this picture doesn't quite capture is that he is fucking enormous, like one of the biggest cats I have ever seen. He comes and leans against my legs when I hang out the washing and then bites the back of my shins gently in a playful manner. His name's Gizmo and we are buddies.

I think it's fair to assume we'll be inebriated and covered in bodily effluvia all weekend
alex

« Reply #440 on: Feb 27, 2012, 03:21:04 AM »

Gizmo seems like an excellent neighbour!

I hope I'll be able to befriend some neighbourhood cats as well. S told me yesterday that he saw a cat that looked heavily pregnant in our garden while I was under the shower, so if I'm very lucky, I might even be able to befriend some neighbourhood kittens in a couple of months.
clare

« Reply #441 on: Feb 27, 2012, 06:16:23 AM »

Oh man, leg-biting cats! I have two of them. I thought it was just an idiosyncracy of Kovu's, until Jimmy came along. He's a real pain in the arse for that, he even does it to the dog, though I've realised when he does it to me, he just wants a snuggle...

I saw my first ever Maine Coon yesterday. Excellent. Erik was particularly impressed with the tail.

You must have a very long, thin, tapered penis.
elpollodiablo

« Reply #442 on: Feb 27, 2012, 10:41:12 AM »

I woke up to our Maine Coon perched on the edge of the bassinet, peering in. I had to swat him and yell at him and chase him out of the room. And now I feel bad. Sad

think 'on the road.'
Anne the Man

« Reply #443 on: Feb 27, 2012, 03:48:42 PM »

You watch out, he'll run away with some sexy street cat and eat lasagne in a restaurant.

Thermofusion

« Reply #444 on: Feb 27, 2012, 04:28:51 PM »

Speaking of street cats, in my new neighborhood there are a lot of feral cats, probably aided by the fact that all but a couple of the houses on the block are vacant. Is there something I can/should do about this? Even though they run in terror as soon as I so much as come into view, I'm a little concerned about all these furry little disease vectors running around.

triple paisley minimum
Greg Nog

« Reply #445 on: Feb 27, 2012, 06:13:18 PM »

If there's a Trap Neuter Release certification program nearby, you could always get TNR-certified, and make sure they're all sterile!

I'm at the vet's with Caliban Party Ghost right now. He is not happy to be in the carrier!
fishjim

« Reply #446 on: Mar 05, 2012, 11:59:23 PM »

Heads up, dogwalkers!

Quote from: FB friend who is a native speaker of English
While out walking my dog (in Clayton), a man stops in his car and asks, "do you speak English?" then proceeded to tell me an eagle could easily pick up my dog, so I should watch for them as I walk... -_-

Just wandering the countryside clearing caves.
mixed cats

« Reply #447 on: Mar 06, 2012, 10:23:42 PM »

Hey anyone else, do your cats make up games? With rules? Hugo is all about inventing games with us that seem to have simple rules, like, we're going to play with THIS toy, and you're going to hold it THIS way, and I'm gonna hide under the bed and then attack it. Every few weeks it's a new toy and a different way of playing.

Linus doesn't play like that, and can't learn the rules that Hugo has invented for us and him. But when it's just the cats playing (aka running around at top speed beating the shit out of each other) they definitely have a shared rule about base. Like when you play tag and the person who's it can't get you when you're touching base. They chase each other into the living room, and the second the chasee puts his paws on base (the scratching post), the chaser stops, and that race is over. After a few seconds it starts again in the other direction.

Anyway I think their tag game is funny.

clare

« Reply #448 on: Mar 06, 2012, 11:37:31 PM »

Cool!

Larry (dog) has rules about playing fetch. He's not playing 'fetch', he's playing 'OK, you throw the ball, and I'll run after it. When I've got it, I'll run around with it in my mouth for a while, then I'll lie down and chew on it. After that I'll bring it to you, and it's your turn. Oh wait, you threw it again. OK I'll got an get it, then run around and then lie down and chew on it. OK *now* it's your turn. Oh, you threw it *again*. Don't you understand? it's your turn to chew on it, not thr-. Argh. You threw it again....'

When my mum's dog Honey is over for a play the game turns into "OK, you throw the ball. I'll let Honey get it, and then I'll chase her around like buggery until she brings the ball back to you to throw again, and then I'll try to steal it"

The cats, not so much. Jimmy plays 'gravity' where he gets up on the bathroom sink, and knocks my watch on to the floor while I'm in the shower. Then he sits and looks at it on the floor, waiting for it to get back up on the bench top. Until he gets bored, or the next interesting thing happens. He's also a 'back-of-the-leg-biter' not just on people - the other cats, the dog, anything that stands still long enough really.

You must have a very long, thin, tapered penis.
DCDave

« Reply #449 on: Mar 07, 2012, 02:48:22 AM »

Gmork plays a handful of games

He plays -

Durdle - Wherein he sits on his back, like a turtle, and wriggles and gnaws whatever is in his mouth
Fling - Wherein he takes something in his mouth, flings it, and then pounces on it
Chase - Wherein I throw a ball and he chases it, jumps on it, runs around for a little while, and then drops it elsewhere
Ball tag - Wherein he has a ball and shoves it in another dog's face, growls, and runs away, expecting to be chased

But what the fuck do I know, I have a penis.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25
Print
LPTJ | Last Plane Forums | Departure Lounge | Topic: Checkoutmyblogaboutmydog (Pet thread: TNG)
Jump to: