Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Oct 21, 2014, 08:00:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search
658115 Posts in 9262 Topics by 3396 Members Latest Member: - vlozan86 Most online today: 50 - most online ever: 494 (Jul 01, 2007, 02:59:53 PM)
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23
Print
Author Topic: FX Lets Some Pretty Sexy Shit Fly: TV Thread  (Read 16404 times)
hannah

« Reply #500 on: Jan 29, 2012, 11:03:09 PM »

I don't find him as cute as hannah does. At least I think it was hannah who thought he was cute? But that's about the most negative thing I can work myself up to say about the fella. Don't love him, but he's good at what he does.

Yes! I find him very cute.

Like, I saw Clueless when I was ten years old, the summer between fifth and sixth grades, and almost seventeen years later I have changed one bit.

I try to forget about the part where I am probably four inches taller than him, because I am not into that.
milly balgeary

« Reply #501 on: Jan 30, 2012, 07:44:51 PM »

I personally don't have anything anything against Paul Rudd, I was just charmingly noting that he's popular and cool, and Park and Rec is on TV and it's a step down from big hollywood "Bro" comedies. There are several degrees of defensiveness that came out at even the *possibility* of a anti-Paul-Ruddism. There's Thermo's "the ladies like him so I like him" thing, there's chet's angry attempt at a putdown, there ig's potent blase attitude about him which hides extreme masturbation, there's elpollo's high falutin answer, and there's greg nog's rather sharp incisiveness. in the end though, you are all saying one thing, MOTHERFUCKER BE DREAMY. Hey I think tha' same. just thought it rather odd. you don't see seth rogan on gossip girl... so I was like...??? why dis happen?

??

you backpeddlin dogg, don't be backpeddlin

no way man, got paul rudd mask i wear when i shoot up. i LOVE that nigga!

milly balgeary

« Reply #502 on: Jan 30, 2012, 07:45:33 PM »

I don't find him as cute as hannah does. At least I think it was hannah who thought he was cute? But that's about the most negative thing I can work myself up to say about the fella. Don't love him, but he's good at what he does.

Like, I saw Clueless when I was ten years old, the summer between fifth and sixth grades, and almost seventeen years later I have changed one bit.

I try to forget about the part where I am probably four inches taller than him, because I am not into that.

haven't changed one bit? or is this a puzzle?

davy

« Reply #503 on: Jan 31, 2012, 11:24:32 AM »

On my own tonight. Some Buck Rogers gon get watched.

The drummer IS the foundation, p3wn.
YojimboMonkey

« Reply #504 on: Jan 31, 2012, 11:27:34 AM »

I damn near grabbed that box set off my shelf last night. Instead I watched Live Free or Die Hard (taking a friend's advice to not think of it as a Die Hard movie, I found it less shitty than I remember) and The Fifth Element (and I think I'll try to talk Mindy into wearing a Leeloo costume for Halloween this year, yowsa)

Anus-licking causes sepsis; if not given antibiotics within a half hour, they perish.
hannah

« Reply #505 on: Jan 31, 2012, 11:44:24 AM »

haven't changed one bit? or is this a puzzle?

A PUZZLE

the solution: haven't
elpollodiablo

« Reply #506 on: Jan 31, 2012, 11:47:45 AM »

hh have you been watching Luck? Is it any good?

think 'on the road.'
hannah

« Reply #507 on: Jan 31, 2012, 12:20:00 PM »

I haven't yet—haven't had time and, 'sides, I want to support my friends who worked on it so I'd like to acquire it legally. I'll probably wait until it's out on DVD and binge.
nonotyet

« Reply #508 on: Jan 31, 2012, 01:53:07 PM »

Shirley MacLaine will be on the third season of Downton Abbey
Chet

« Reply #509 on: Jan 31, 2012, 06:47:44 PM »

THIS IS AMAZING

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6701398/breaking-bad-rpg

"You need to put some clothes on and eat some food."
elpollodiablo

« Reply #510 on: Feb 01, 2012, 08:28:07 PM »

I showed that to my kids today. They thought it was pretty good.

I'm still bummed out they never found a way to bring Jim Beaver back for another scene or two. He'd be great in a scene with Mike, somehow.

think 'on the road.'
jm

« Reply #511 on: Feb 01, 2012, 08:32:22 PM »

oh my god, the MIDI soundtrack

His hand is holding my hands, which are rested on his knee.
reebty

« Reply #512 on: Feb 03, 2012, 03:16:40 AM »

Hahahahaha.
Greg Nog

« Reply #513 on: Feb 03, 2012, 09:40:13 AM »

I loved the whole thing, but it had the unfortunate effect of making me really want to play FFIII again.
Ignatius

« Reply #514 on: Feb 03, 2012, 10:01:03 AM »

I wish they could come out with piecemeal versions of console rpgs sometimes, so if I just felt like killing a half hour recruiting Gau or fucking up the opera or something I could do that. I know that defeats the purpose of the whole rp part, but sometimes a dude just wants to relive a slice of glory.
Black Amnesia of Heaven

« Reply #515 on: Feb 03, 2012, 02:21:29 PM »

really enjoyed the most recent episode of the new girl and very sorry about that.

meanwhile i don't really know why i'm watching parks and recreation anymore

nonotyet

« Reply #516 on: Feb 03, 2012, 02:25:22 PM »

really enjoyed the most recent episode of the new girl and very sorry about that.

I did too and I am not at all sorry. I have consistently and increasingly enjoyed it, and what else am I going to do on Tuesday nights, read a book? Also, Lizzy Caplan was excellent.

meanwhile i don't really know why i'm watching parks and recreation anymore

Ron Swanson?
El_Josharino

« Reply #517 on: Feb 03, 2012, 02:53:14 PM »

Do you folks know much about this new HBO show, Luck? It's about all these different people involved in gambling, from oddsmakers, to guys training horses, to degenerate gamblers. My buddy showed me the pilot the other night and it was pretty great, but I haven't been able to find any info on when it next airs.

Hey sexy mama, wanna kill all humans?
coldforge

« Reply #518 on: Feb 03, 2012, 03:06:06 PM »

It's much-vaunted. Dustin Hoffman's in it and David Milch created it. And so naturally the John From Cincinatti fan community is champing at the bit.

è l'era del terzo mondo.
Thermofusion

« Reply #519 on: Feb 03, 2012, 03:47:52 PM »

I'm curious about that one. Anyone else watching The Finder? It's the only show on my plate until AHS and Workaholics come back. It's dumb, but I like the cast and the dream sequences.

Also sorta curious about The River

triple paisley minimum
Black Amnesia of Heaven

« Reply #520 on: Feb 03, 2012, 05:53:02 PM »

I did too and I am not at all sorry. I have consistently and increasingly enjoyed it, and what else am I going to do on Tuesday nights, read a book? Also, Lizzy Caplan was excellent.

also this is the first time zooey gets called out for being zooey, even though her preciously-decorated checks win out in the end or something.

and i love the mumbly cop dude from veronica mars in this show. what's his name? i call him mumbles.

dieblucasdie

« Reply #521 on: Feb 03, 2012, 06:12:44 PM »

Man, I had COMPLETELY forgotten that character in VM.

he was basically your only chance at making the world love you.
elpollodiablo

« Reply #522 on: Feb 03, 2012, 07:10:04 PM »

The biggest laugh I've gotten from Parks and Rec this season was the three seconds in last night's episode where it cut to Martin Starr at the snowglobe museum, turning over a snowglobe and telling the person at the desk in front of him "I dunno; it's working now"

think 'on the road.'
elpollodiablo

« Reply #523 on: Feb 03, 2012, 07:13:42 PM »

Although yeah really this season has been pretty lame. A big part of the problem, I think, is that snub-nosed whatshisface and Amy Poehler have like zero chemistry together. And that all of the characters have basically been reduced to two or three traits apiece.

think 'on the road.'
ellaguru

« Reply #524 on: Feb 03, 2012, 07:55:39 PM »

The biggest laugh I've gotten from Parks and Rec this season was the three seconds in last night's episode where it cut to Martin Starr at the snowglobe museum, turning over a snowglobe and telling the person at the desk in front of him "I dunno; it's working now"

That is pretty funny.

I also engaged in a rigorous study of philosophy and religion...but cheerfulness kept creeping in.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23
Print
LPTJ | Last Plane Forums | Departure Lounge | Topic: FX Lets Some Pretty Sexy Shit Fly: TV Thread
Jump to: