Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jul 22, 2014, 11:16:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search
657759 Posts in 9259 Topics by 3396 Members Latest Member: - vlozan86 Most online today: 71 - most online ever: 494 (Jul 01, 2007, 02:59:53 PM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: SOURCANDY IN YO SPIKE GLOVE  (Read 4752 times)
milly balgeary

« on: Nov 15, 2011, 07:42:49 PM »

i love candy. specially sour candy. it goes:

1 warhead chewy cubes

2. sour patch watermelon

how bout choo

elpollodiablo

« Reply #1 on: Nov 15, 2011, 07:44:22 PM »

I got this whole drawer fulla Swedish Fish, they're basically Sour Patch Kids without the sour.

So I guess nothin

think 'on the road.'
Lucy

« Reply #2 on: Nov 15, 2011, 07:49:32 PM »

Some of the warheads cubes are delicious and others not so much. I prefer the hard candy myself.

I have a deep, abiding love for sour patch kids, sour patch watermelon and sour punch straws. Not the sour punch bits though -- something about that configuration totally ruins them. At any rate, I go through a lot of the sour patch kids around here, so they're my number 1!
milly balgeary

« Reply #3 on: Nov 15, 2011, 07:57:00 PM »

I've had swedish fish. Have you had the berry patch kids?

clare

« Reply #4 on: Nov 15, 2011, 08:30:17 PM »

Trolli sour worms. Could eat them all day. Warheads are good, but I've never had the sour patch kids ones. My first introduction to sour candy was in Japan where I got something called "hee hee sour candy" in the shape of lemons. It was probably the most sour thing I'd ever had up to that point and I was totally hooked.

You must have a very long, thin, tapered penis.
peacocks

« Reply #5 on: Nov 15, 2011, 08:33:40 PM »

I'm with clare. but really I'm with the Cathy candy camp: CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE! AAACK!

dick-check your priviledge
mixed cats

« Reply #6 on: Nov 15, 2011, 09:24:54 PM »

Sour worms. Those neon little things. Love.

We used to eat Warheads and Eyepoppers gum when we were kids but the fascination did not last for me.

call me, and we'll sit down and work it out
over pancakes and orange juices
Good Intentions

« Reply #7 on: Nov 15, 2011, 11:20:33 PM »

I never met a sour worm I didn't like.
Lucy

« Reply #8 on: Nov 16, 2011, 12:19:40 AM »

Oh yes, the trolli sour worms! For sure!

Have not tried the berry sour patch -- not convinced they're a good idea, but I'm sure I'll cave and attempt them at some point.
davy

« Reply #9 on: Nov 16, 2011, 01:54:29 PM »

I remember when Tearjerkers and Crybabies came out -- that was my first sour candy experience, probably around 5th grade, passing them around in the back of the bus on the way to school. One of the kids who sat back there had a mom who worked at a Willy Wonka packaging plant or something, and he always had sacks of candy to give out. Instant best friend status, right there.

These days, my favorite sour candy is probably the gummi worms or cherry sours. But I am damn interested in those chewy cubes.

The drummer IS the foundation, p3wn.
Em

« Reply #10 on: Nov 16, 2011, 01:59:21 PM »

I rarely eat candy--more of a salty tooth than a sweet tooth--but if I could easily obtain gelatin-free sour gummy worms I would definitely eat some of those.
RoyBiggins

« Reply #11 on: Nov 16, 2011, 02:56:55 PM »

This thread just made my mouth water uncontrollably. Neat!

This year's Village Voice Jizz and Pap list had a whole lot of birds I'd never even heard of before.
mixed cats

« Reply #12 on: Nov 16, 2011, 03:19:43 PM »

I rarely eat candy--more of a salty tooth than a sweet tooth--but if I could easily obtain gelatin-free sour gummy worms I would definitely eat some of those.
I find them every once in a while, and buy twelve bags
What I really want is gelatin free peach gummies.

call me, and we'll sit down and work it out
over pancakes and orange juices
G.C.R

« Reply #13 on: Nov 16, 2011, 11:48:56 PM »

We have these things here I only recently discovered that you buy in pick&mix bins at the supermarket. They are known as "tangy sticks".

Taste more like soft, sour, amazingness than the coloured chalk they resemble. I ate a bag of these a couple weeks ago and have had to take a break; they're just too addictive, and left to my own devices I would eat them til my head aches and i feel like throwing up, in the most cheerful way possible.

I think it's fair to assume we'll be inebriated and covered in bodily effluvia all weekend
Little Sixes Little Nines

« Reply #14 on: Nov 17, 2011, 02:34:33 AM »

those are soooo good. purple especially.
i love sour candy! once when i was a kid i ate the whole box of citric acid powder in our pantry with a teaspoon!

i just sighed (my shitty tumblr)
clare

« Reply #15 on: Nov 17, 2011, 06:02:00 AM »

You'd be spewing rainbows, Grace! So cool. They sound like my kind of yummy.

milly balgeary

« Reply #16 on: Nov 19, 2011, 08:56:00 PM »

We have these things here I only recently discovered that you buy in pick&mix bins at the supermarket. They are known as "tangy sticks".

Taste more like soft, sour, amazingness than the coloured chalk they resemble. I ate a bag of these a couple weeks ago and have had to take a break; they're just too addictive, and left to my own devices I would eat them til my head aches and i feel like throwing up, in the most cheerful way possible.

i would kill for those.

milly balgeary

« Reply #17 on: Nov 19, 2011, 08:58:15 PM »

these really should go in the popsicle thread but they are kinda sour candied. these are popsicles right, flavored like airhead taffy, and somehow.. CHEWY. that's right. CHEWY. these things climb in your mouth and shit beauty.

clare

« Reply #18 on: Nov 19, 2011, 09:37:17 PM »

chewy? weird. very very weird. I'd like to try them though...

cold before sunrise

« Reply #19 on: Nov 19, 2011, 11:24:04 PM »

i would kill for those.

this.

Riding a tidal wave of whiskey on a surfboard made out of don't care.
G.C.R

« Reply #20 on: Nov 20, 2011, 01:39:54 AM »

I think there should be an lptj sour candy christmas swap this year.

I think it's fair to assume we'll be inebriated and covered in bodily effluvia all weekend
clare

« Reply #21 on: Nov 20, 2011, 03:24:28 AM »

Ooh! I'd love to be in but the fucking Aus postal service has added a $10 fuck-you charge on all parcels to the US, and I don't think the bloke is heading over that way before the end of the year...(And I think we don't have anything the NZers don't) So I don't know...

Greg Nog

« Reply #22 on: Nov 20, 2011, 08:34:32 AM »

Yeah, I seem to recall that we were going to do a NZ/US candy swap until the post office was like, "And that'll be four thousand dollars to ship a small box.  We also have Priority options"
elpollodiablo

« Reply #23 on: Nov 20, 2011, 09:36:28 AM »

i would kill for those.

this.

Those look so great

think 'on the road.'
clare

« Reply #24 on: Nov 20, 2011, 04:57:28 PM »

Yeah, I seem to recall that we were going to do a NZ/US candy swap until the post office was like, "And that'll be four thousand dollars to ship a small box.  We also have Priority options"

Which is sad, because I remember thinking that US postage rates were pretty good...since they stopped with the surface option, it's all gone to shit though.

Pages: [1]
Print
LPTJ | Last Plane Forums | White Courtesy Phone | Topic: SOURCANDY IN YO SPIKE GLOVE
Jump to: