Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Aug 29, 2015, 08:35:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search
659468 Posts in 9273 Topics by 3396 Members Latest Member: - vlozan86 Most online today: 35 - most online ever: 494 (Jul 01, 2007, 02:59:53 PM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dreams YOU had : the most new dreams no looking back.  (Read 835 times)
peacocks

« on: Jun 01, 2012, 08:20:04 AM »

Video game dream: starts like Tetris but with square blocks with symbols on them that you match up so they disappear. The levels get denser and denser with non playable blocks until it turns into a side scroller. Your character becomes a squishy rectangle. You can pick up bones and bricks to kill enemies. Bricks fall on yu from the ceiling and kill you. You can get inside a metal barrel and roll so you are protected and kill everything (like the Mario star) aaaaand there are water falls and stuff. Everything is a different shade of blue.

dick-check your priviledge
peacocks

« Reply #1 on: Jun 01, 2012, 08:20:34 AM »

Would you play this game y/n

elpollodiablo

« Reply #2 on: Jun 01, 2012, 09:08:03 AM »

Strange! I just finished telling Danielle about a long, incredibly (for me) detailed nightmare I had last night. It was like a full-length horror movie, even had the pacing and structure of one of those films, with the pre-horror normalcy, musical cues, climactic scene, denouement, etc. Essentially the plot was that Bruce Banner had retired from public life and had kept the Hulk under control for more than a decade, at least outwardly, and in that time had married and raised several children. It came out by degrees that Banner was planning to sacrifice his children to a demon in order to rid himself of the Hulk once and for all--this all came out in the climactic scene, where he's about to sacrifice his eldest son (my POV in that moment) and roars "CALL ME BRUCE BANNER" and then his son grabs this sharp serving spoon that had fallen on the floor and stabs him in the throat with it. The denouement had the whole family sans Banner back together again. That's the seriously truncated version; a lot of the details have faded at this point, but I do know that it seemed to go on for hours with a coherence and continuity I almost never have in my dreams.

also y i would play game

think 'on the road.'
El_Josharino

« Reply #3 on: Jun 01, 2012, 10:13:38 AM »

I would play that game so much.

Hey sexy mama, wanna kill all humans?
peacocks

« Reply #4 on: Jun 01, 2012, 01:37:50 PM »

pollo I would watch that movie so much!

G.C.R

« Reply #5 on: Jun 13, 2012, 07:38:32 AM »

Holy, so many work anxiety dreams this week. Aside from being forced to live at the office in a cupboard by the head of school, the course coordinator for the course I'm admin tutor for showed up at a family reunion and kept interrupting me while I was trying to find a balloon for my baby sister because he wanted me to decide RIGHT NOW every film that we were gonna show in class for the next five years, and I was so frazzled that I agreed to it just being Star Wars every single week.

I think it's fair to assume we'll be inebriated and covered in bodily effluvia all weekend
Anne the Man

« Reply #6 on: Jun 26, 2012, 08:03:36 PM »

I dreamt that Marinus and El-P were walking along singing the "ya da da da" stuff in the background of this Aesop Rock thing, and I awkwardly tried to join in cos they were cool. Would've posted it in the rap thread but I doubt GI ever looks there.

Hey jerks, mind if I watch you jerks do your jerk-bending?
Greg Nog

« Reply #7 on: Jul 18, 2012, 02:27:43 PM »

I dreamt that I was flirting with a girl at a restaurant, and she ordered something that looked like a parfait, in a tall narrow glass.

"Is that custard?" I asked.

"It's a blue-cheese-and-yogurt dressing," she said, "and these reddish things in it are buffalo chicken fingers."

"Oh, wow, that's a great idea!" I said.

"I have plenty of other good ideas besides sleeping with you," she said, touching me lightly on the shoulder and smiling.

I was somewhat taken aback by her forwardness, and said the smoothest thing I could in the circumstances: "Ah, ha ha, uh.  Yeah, I really like buffalo chicken," I said, and immediately cringed so hard at this response that I woke up.
edison

« Reply #8 on: Jul 18, 2012, 03:09:31 PM »

Your dream has brought laughter all the way across the Atlantic ocean!
Pages: [1]
Print
LPTJ | Last Plane Forums | Departure Lounge | Topic: Dreams YOU had : the most new dreams no looking back.
Jump to: