Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Sep 22, 2014, 04:12:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search
658018 Posts in 9261 Topics by 3396 Members Latest Member: - vlozan86 Most online today: 46 - most online ever: 494 (Jul 01, 2007, 02:59:53 PM)
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Dreams YOU had  (Read 1662 times)
peacocks

« on: Jan 25, 2012, 09:13:15 AM »

Hey is there a real tv show where people make dinner out of garbage and everyone who eats it is grossed out and gets bit by fire ants even though it looks fine and totally yummy? There were cannolis and cheese ravioli and asparagus. In another part I was just eating chips nonstop out of this never ending bag and someone told me I could just "go feed the rainbow next door" which was referring to a store where you took the chips you don't want anymore and you fed them to these fish like creatures that make rainbows, I guess.

dick-check your priviledge
Anne the Man

« Reply #1 on: Jan 26, 2012, 07:19:27 PM »

I dreamt about a Winnie the Pooh where all the characters were older and really bitter and lost. Everyone was sitting around wondering where Christopher Robin was; Pooh was an alcoholic and said "happy fucking new year" to Piglet. I wish I could've kept dreaming, it was only about chapter 1 and it looked interesting.

Hey jerks, mind if I watch you jerks do your jerk-bending?
jm

« Reply #2 on: Jan 26, 2012, 08:25:01 PM »

"go feed the rainbow next door"

man this is so awesome.

His hand is holding my hands, which are rested on his knee.
peacocks

« Reply #3 on: Jan 27, 2012, 08:45:39 AM »

xp oh no anne! You gotta go back to sleep and cheer those guys up! Was Eeyore happy at all? You'd think maybe if everyone else was sad he'd be the one pulling them back up.

jm, thanks. In the dream it was like an insult and I got huffy and briskly walked out of the room. It was this sneering "well why don't you go feed the rainbow" voice.

Anne the Man

« Reply #4 on: Mar 11, 2012, 05:05:17 PM »

I was skating past a park, and there were a lot of people gathered around it. Then I realised there were a lot of dead people in it. They'd been living communally, it seems. Police were clearing some of the bodies out. My flatmate Robert was there, and he stepped round the fence and gave me a hug. It seemed everyone there had had Nodding Disease and died suddenly. I went home to write a Breaking News story about it, but I was scared because I thought I might have caught it and couldn't tell, because the causes of it are unclear. It was weird.

Hey jerks, mind if I watch you jerks do your jerk-bending?
Bernard

« Reply #5 on: Mar 11, 2012, 10:08:27 PM »

Dreamt Aaron had loaded a special "awesome" profile into my camera.

Sad only a dream.

Ha, see, and look how Julian Casablancas ended up!!!!
Chet

« Reply #6 on: Mar 12, 2012, 04:47:19 AM »

I dreamt I was on a train that was taking forever to get going for whatever reason, then when it did start moving, it veered off the tracks and hurtled into the ocean which was apparently nearby. There was lots of panic as the thing quickly filled with water, but for some reason I sat there calmly waiting to die.

"You need to put some clothes on and eat some food."
peacocks

« Reply #7 on: Mar 28, 2012, 09:40:22 AM »

I had an LPTJ dream sorta kinda! The Edit0r was in it, we were walking along a dock and I said something about high school and he said "that's funny I'm working on a movie right now that is a high school drama, which character should you be? She's all that?" and I was like "HMMMMMMM"

Later a band was playing and they had a canon as part of their act (I couldn't see it very well because someone was standing in front of me) but they were shooting people and food and things out of the canon. Giant crayons that you could color with. I got really distracted in trying to grab a giant crayon and color with it on the ground.

Thermofusion

« Reply #8 on: Mar 28, 2012, 11:46:12 AM »

I had a dream over the weekend that I was doing an inspection at a gas station. The gas station was owned by Prince and had a special grade above Premium called "Sexy" but instead of a number on the octane sticker, there was the Prince Symbol. I pulled a sample of the Sexy gas out of the storage tank and told Prince it looked and smelled like ordinary gas to me, and he got angry and slapped me.

triple paisley minimum
Adro

« Reply #9 on: Mar 28, 2012, 11:54:10 AM »

OMG! I WANT A PRINCE DREAM!  Heart Heart Heart That sounds so awesome! I would settle for a dream that was just prince slapping me, I'm sure it would feel good if Prince was doing it, in a dream.

Edit: Gosh it makes so much sense that his gas would be above premium and totally sexy. What a great brain you have for letting you dream of that!

Edit edit: and the prince in my head would totally slap you for saying that his gasoline smelled and looked like regular gas! you just don't GET it!
« Last Edit: Mar 28, 2012, 11:56:36 AM by Adro » Logged
YojimboMonkey

« Reply #10 on: Mar 28, 2012, 11:59:21 AM »

I think you know you had it coming for questioning the Purple One, thermo

Anus-licking causes sepsis; if not given antibiotics within a half hour, they perish.
Thermofusion

« Reply #11 on: Mar 28, 2012, 12:22:47 PM »

I definitely deserved to be slapped by dream-Prince!

triple paisley minimum
peacocks

« Reply #12 on: Apr 02, 2012, 09:01:29 AM »

Been dreaming about true facts like how the allied powers won world war II because our fighter pilots listened to jazz in the air.

Chet

« Reply #13 on: Apr 02, 2012, 09:59:00 AM »

i had a dream that hitler was alive and well and i beat the shit out of him but then everyone got really mad at me about it.

peacocks

« Reply #14 on: Apr 02, 2012, 10:04:28 AM »

Sounds like a misfits episode

Chet

« Reply #15 on: Apr 02, 2012, 10:06:20 AM »

the misfits had a tv show?

people were all like "just leave it, he's just an old guy now"

peacocks

« Reply #16 on: Apr 02, 2012, 10:13:12 AM »

Yeah man Danzig is this ring leader of a rag tag group of vigilante rockers out to right the world's wrongs.

davy

« Reply #17 on: Apr 02, 2012, 10:17:16 AM »

I would buy the DVD box set in a heartbeat.

The drummer IS the foundation, p3wn.
G.C.R

« Reply #18 on: Apr 02, 2012, 08:40:42 PM »

That sounds a million times better than the actual Tv programme.

I think it's fair to assume we'll be inebriated and covered in bodily effluvia all weekend
peacocks

« Reply #19 on: Apr 11, 2012, 08:23:55 AM »

Had a dream I went to borders and didn't realize it wasnt a bookstore anymore til aisle 3. It had turned into a bed bath and beyond type place with one wall of books. I kept saying "since when did borders start selling workout gear??" and then I went outside and there was a street car race happening so I sat down to wait so I could cross into the parking lot and one of the cars ran over my hand. I was pissed!

Greg Nog

« Reply #20 on: Apr 26, 2012, 12:16:47 PM »

I saw some kind of ghost/demon/faerie thing this morning!  I woke up feeling a pressure on my lower abdomen, and assumed in the second before I opened my eyes that it was one of the cats.  Instead, when I opened my eyes, I saw this tall humanoid firmly pressing down on my belly with one hand, her palm flat against where the lower dantian is.  She looked at me, and I looked back, unable to move or speak.

She had widely-spaced eyes, as if a hybrid of a human and a grey, and was dressed in some kind of long flowing costume that either included long hair or some kind of bonnet/headdress -- overall, the costume looked like some kind of fashion-forward Amish outfit.

This lasted for a few seconds, and then she kind of dissolved away, the way that one's visible body disappears when one steps back into the shadows.  Except that in this case, rather than shadow, the enveloping material was the dim light of my room.  She flickered back into existence again for a second, on the far side of my kitchen, then disappeared again.  At this point, I could move around again, and I stood up and walked over to the two places she'd been standing, and checked to make sure my apartment door was locked, which it was. 

It was very odd!
RoyBiggins

« Reply #21 on: Apr 26, 2012, 01:33:53 PM »

nigga been eatin' the rarebit.

This year's Village Voice Jizz and Pap list had a whole lot of birds I'd never even heard of before.
RoyBiggins

« Reply #22 on: Apr 26, 2012, 01:34:46 PM »

Wait, you were awake?  Shit. That's different.

This year's Village Voice Jizz and Pap list had a whole lot of birds I'd never even heard of before.
Ashley

« Reply #23 on: Apr 26, 2012, 01:57:34 PM »

That's called the old hag!
« Last Edit: Apr 26, 2012, 02:38:08 PM by Ashley » Logged

dogg you ain't gotta rustle outside in cloaks of darkness and shit
RoyBiggins

« Reply #24 on: Apr 26, 2012, 02:06:38 PM »

Does it have to be bonin' you to be a succubus?

Pages: [1] 2
Print
LPTJ | Last Plane Forums | Departure Lounge | Topic: Dreams YOU had
Jump to: