Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Oct 20, 2014, 10:11:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search
658104 Posts in 9262 Topics by 3396 Members Latest Member: - vlozan86 Most online today: 59 - most online ever: 494 (Jul 01, 2007, 02:59:53 PM)
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79
Print
Author Topic: The quotable LPTJ  (Read 147003 times)
C of heartbreak

« Reply #1550 on: Aug 21, 2006, 05:48:03 PM »

Quote from: "Wally"

I like buffets! I once ate a whole one. And I don't even like food! I was full to the brim, some scientists say I should have died, but they had no evidence to support this because I was ALIVE. Other scientists said I was going to live but they were mistaken because I am DEAD INSIDE.

HOW WOULD I BE? WHAT WOULD I DO?
Wally

« Reply #1551 on: Aug 22, 2006, 10:15:07 AM »

Quote from: "Heathcote"
it'd be nice to just have simple "oh yeah, that song is awesome, the part where he goes" "i love that part!" "yeah, you kinda see apart abit like that on.." "i never noticed that, awesome, you know, i never understood" "man, you're stupid *inserts wikipedia entry* "ohhh, sweet!" "anyone got? what do you make of it" "that one, ohh, fjlisfoeisf is so pretty, the way it ehrlsejhr and lkrejlskfjdsfs just makes me expload" "shit man, yeah" "yeah man" "yeah"

I'm still chuckling.

edit- I just used my 5000th post quoting Heathcote for posterity. I did not see that coming.

Thus begin the chronicles of the Self-Loathing Gay Commando.
Heathcote

« Reply #1552 on: Aug 22, 2006, 11:09:22 AM »

posterity?

Me. You. We Two

Audioscrobbler/last.fm

[url=h
Lucy

« Reply #1553 on: Aug 22, 2006, 11:10:37 AM »

posterity?

future generations.
milly balgeary

« Reply #1554 on: Aug 22, 2006, 11:11:21 AM »

posterity?

Ass

dumbfish

« Reply #1555 on: Aug 22, 2006, 12:15:04 PM »

Quote from: "Good Intentions"
Nihilism is like solipsism extended from being a bad joke to being a terrible one.

Love is awesome and has only Darko to fight for rebounds.
milly balgeary

« Reply #1556 on: Aug 22, 2006, 02:00:24 PM »

Quote from: "dumbfish"
Quote from: "Good Intentions"
Nihilism is like solipsism extended from being a bad joke to being a terrible one.

Shut up wanna be superior guy and drop and give me twenty.

milly balgeary

« Reply #1557 on: Aug 22, 2006, 02:00:39 PM »

Wally wrote:
Have you ever squished a coffee cup down in the middle of a plate of spaghetti? Also very similar to a vagina.

MurkPlectrum

« Reply #1558 on: Aug 22, 2006, 02:04:07 PM »

I think it's perfectly fine that Wally doesn't really know what vaginas look like.

I spend most of my time not dying. / That's what living is for.
milly balgeary

« Reply #1559 on: Aug 22, 2006, 02:06:21 PM »

Quote from: "MurkPlectrum"
I think it's perfectly fine that Wally doesn't really know what vaginas look like.

YOU mean, the dude's a play-gay, because THAT is exactly what a vag is. A big red muscle place with a bait hole for dropping a fishing hook.

MurkPlectrum

« Reply #1560 on: Aug 22, 2006, 02:12:03 PM »

I think it's perfectly fine that Milly doesn't really know what vaginas look like.

RavingLunatic

« Reply #1561 on: Aug 22, 2006, 02:14:04 PM »

Quote from: "milly balgeary"
posterity?

Ass

Haha

I will meditate and then destroy you!
milly balgeary

« Reply #1562 on: Aug 22, 2006, 02:14:48 PM »

I'm sorry, Murk, your old wily professor's hairy grey cock isn't a VAG NO MATTER WHAT HE MIGHT TELL YOU as he fingers his loose skin up.

MurkPlectrum

« Reply #1563 on: Aug 22, 2006, 02:19:06 PM »

^ Jealous.

milly balgeary

« Reply #1564 on: Aug 22, 2006, 02:22:26 PM »

no, but I'm wearing a huge grey wig and that always makes me pretty good. i'll be jealous after i take it off.

RoyBiggins

« Reply #1565 on: Aug 22, 2006, 02:47:56 PM »

Can't we let the Quotable thread be the Quotable thread?

Quote from: "dieblucasdie"
Every time Murk leaves out his vowels he reminds me more and more of me wanting to walk to the blue line, transfer to the green line, take a bus, and punch him.

This year's Village Voice Jizz and Pap list had a whole lot of birds I'd never even heard of before.
Anne the Man

« Reply #1566 on: Aug 23, 2006, 06:13:40 AM »

i think aggression on forums is stupid, i don't like most of the people i see everyday, that's not to say all, of late i'm surrounding my self with more and more people i like, but sorta the reason i come on the net is to be in a place where i can be a little less tence, this forum kind takes that whole idea out of that, but it's intresting and some of the people, like andrew, just seem really good willed and nice (hope i don't get andrew in troble for listing him as a reason i post.)

I understand you're all pretty uptight about what people say, and if i say something that annoys you, then letting me know is the least you can do, but when it just becomes a novelty to fuck off Heathcote...well...i dunno, it annoys me i guess...or something...it just sorta feels cruel...but maybe i deserve that after making threads that annoy you all, but threads like that don't annoy people on other forums, and it's nothing to do with age, because the main other forum i post on has a much higher average age per poster than this one, by i'd guess at least five years...

I gotta say I agree with lots of this. See, when I come here, it's to talk to people whose opinions I mainly respect, and to talk about stuff that interests me AND you guys. I think people should be able to talk about what they like w/o everyone yelling at em for breaching certain codes or what have you. And I don't know why people think they can be dicks just cos either they're older, or they've been here for awhile and know the rules. Like how sho'nuff got driven away, and like how murk was gonna leave.

Fuck, I just don't get how everyone, not just here, has to hold what knowledge they have over people's heads...

Hey jerks, mind if I watch you jerks do your jerk-bending?
dumbfish

« Reply #1567 on: Aug 23, 2006, 10:14:44 AM »

Quote from: "RavingLunatic"
I've never understood exactly what sexual harassment is.

Well, I guess a crash course would be for you to follow me as I circle around the board. Only pretend I'm a man and everyone else is a woman.

Love is awesome and has only Darko to fight for rebounds.
heather
« Reply #1568 on: Aug 23, 2006, 02:54:19 PM »

Quote from: "DCDave"
Quote from: "elpollodiablo"
I learned it from Murk!

lrnd t frm mrk
Bernard

« Reply #1569 on: Aug 23, 2006, 04:54:34 PM »

Quote from: "Anne the Man"
I think people should be able to talk about what they like w/o everyone yelling at em for breaching certain codes or what have you.

This board has no formal rules as far as I can tell. There are some things that are not done by request or consensus -- woejilli altered some threads that he considered to be too much like PMs directed at another poster. I think that was to keep things from getting cliquey. I could be wrong. People don't generally talk about tMG because it would be nice for our hosts to have a space where they don't have to play the role of people-who-represent-tMG, and there are plenty of other places where you can talk about that if you want, like here:

http://lists.themountaingoats.net/listinfo.cgi

or here:

http://ilx.wh3rd.net/newquestions.php?board=2

Whenever anybody new starts posting about tMG, somebody who's been here longer will pop up and let them know what the general attitude is toward that. No secret is made of it. If Heathcote gets yelled at here but can post to another board where he doesn't get yelled at, and yet chooses to continue to post things here that get him yelled at -- can I ask why you think the problem lies with LPTJ and not with Heathcote?

When this board gets on my nerves I take a break, or post something about what's bugging me. Some people say yeah, that sucks, and some people tell me to fuck off. At the end of the day, nobody actually disables my account to stop me from posting.

Ha, see, and look how Julian Casablancas ended up!!!!
the eyepatch guy

« Reply #1570 on: Aug 23, 2006, 05:09:34 PM »

peel three potatoes, two large one small
slice off bottom so they stand up
place brilo pad on top of one large one, dap a little shoe polish on the other, get a hand ful of ginger wool and glue it to the top of the small one.
take six raisins and place two at 3/4 of each potato
take three peanuts and place them just below raisins
take three cashew nuts and they go just below the peanut
call one Michael, another Joey and the little one Nicole.

And there you have it! "My Two Dads- The Potato version"

Why do I think this is so funny? I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING THOUGH.
Anne the Man

« Reply #1571 on: Aug 23, 2006, 06:06:04 PM »

Quote from: "Bernard"
If Heathcote gets yelled at here but can post to another board where he doesn't get yelled at, and yet chooses to continue to post things here that get him yelled at -- can I ask why you think the problem lies with LPTJ and not with Heathcote?

Yeah that's true. I wasn't so much referring to that, I shoulda quoted just the first and 4th paragraphs. I'll edit out the rest, hang on...

Hey jerks, mind if I watch you jerks do your jerk-bending?
Bernard

« Reply #1572 on: Aug 23, 2006, 06:38:10 PM »

Don't worry about it. Not a big deal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQXiew-DQH4

Have a video.

Ha, see, and look how Julian Casablancas ended up!!!!
diesel_powered

« Reply #1573 on: Aug 23, 2006, 08:34:05 PM »

I really have never understood how Heathcote gets under certain people's skin. I think the people who get their panties in a twist about his weirdness need to chill the fuck out.

she had me at "let's make a sandwich"
Greg Nog

« Reply #1574 on: Aug 23, 2006, 08:56:10 PM »

Quote from: "the eyepatch guy"
Dude, genre is totally socially constructed.

This pun made my fucking night.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79
Print
LPTJ | Archives | The Hangar | Topic: The quotable LPTJ
Jump to: