Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Oct 31, 2014, 08:47:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search
658143 Posts in 9262 Topics by 3396 Members Latest Member: - vlozan86 Most online today: 51 - most online ever: 494 (Jul 01, 2007, 02:59:53 PM)
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18
Print
Author Topic: Alcohol  (Read 47688 times)
theartlessmonster

« Reply #375 on: Feb 03, 2007, 02:53:47 AM »

girl! you are here too!  i think i should take some advil.

Don't be a swiss roll.
milly balgeary

« Reply #376 on: Feb 03, 2007, 02:58:24 AM »

Quote from: "theartlessmonster"
millstone! you are back! where you belong! with US! hahaha. sup.

muriels wedding had a good ending no?

I saw it in high school, my friend and I wept at the ending like little girls (he was 6'5 and I was a "tough guy") so I ...guess the ending was good if bringing young, strong men to tears is good.

milly balgeary

« Reply #377 on: Feb 03, 2007, 03:00:37 AM »

Quote from: "girl"
Yeah, blame Abba, emo guy.

abba beats bright eyes. those girls were being 'sarcastic'.

theartlessmonster

« Reply #378 on: Feb 03, 2007, 03:06:53 AM »

Quote from: "milly balgeary"
millstone! you are back! where you belong! with US! hahaha. sup.

muriels wedding had a good ending no?

I saw it in high school, my friend and I wept at the ending like little girls (he was 6'5 and I was a "tough guy") so I ...guess the ending was good if bringing young, strong men to tears is good.

i bring men to tears daily. so yeah. it's aaaaaaalll gooooooood.

Don't be a swiss roll.
milly balgeary

« Reply #379 on: Feb 03, 2007, 03:10:40 AM »

next time you're in a situation where you like a guy, don't kiss him on the cheek, take him up to bed, it's 2007.

theartlessmonster

« Reply #380 on: Feb 03, 2007, 03:18:18 AM »

where were you  2 hours ago! oh no! okay next time. bed. will do.

Don't be a swiss roll.
theartlessmonster

« Reply #381 on: Feb 03, 2007, 03:22:50 AM »

damn it! now i think seriously you may be right. did i mess up again? crap! crap! crap! oh well. what can i do now?  *sigh* i hope i hear from him.  i didn't know this info before milly, i didn't know it should be right to sex from day 1!! jeez, i can't do anything right!

Don't be a swiss roll.
milly balgeary

« Reply #382 on: Feb 03, 2007, 03:26:07 AM »

email him and tell him he's awful sexy, and ask him when he can come over and "hang out" except don't include the quotes.

theartlessmonster

« Reply #383 on: Feb 03, 2007, 03:29:29 AM »

i don't have his email address he has mine.

Don't be a swiss roll.
theartlessmonster

« Reply #384 on: Feb 03, 2007, 03:30:03 AM »

and if i seek him out on the web that will look creepy.

Don't be a swiss roll.
milly balgeary

« Reply #385 on: Feb 03, 2007, 03:34:43 AM »

artless, artless, artless. there's nothing creepy about a girl finding a guy on the internet for some lovin and good times. surprise him. go get it done, and hit that shit. you'll be talking in a deep r&b voice for a week and smoking, and maybe you can enter that contest where you record an album this month, and maybe you can record an album about how satiated your vagina is now that you've hit this dude where he deserved it.
your job is to get it done, so get it done.

Andrew_TSKS

« Reply #386 on: Feb 03, 2007, 11:42:15 AM »

Quote from: "milly balgeary"
I'm a drunkard watching Sliver. What happened to William Baldwin anyway? I get confused with these brothers. Alec is the one that's a little bit overweight and posts at Huffpo, and one of them is the leader of a Christian cult that either salon or slate did a profile of, some time back, but what else did thin-faced will baldwin do? Is there another one I'm forgetting about? the one i think everybody remembers is huffpo one who was the doctor in that movie where he goes, 'i am god'.

you're right about which one alec is, his first big role was "hunt for red october" and he's in that tv show "30 rock". stephen is the cult leader. he was in "the usual suspects" and a lot of really bad movies in the 90s ("bio-dome", "threesome", "the flintstones in viva rock vegas"). william was in "flatliners", "backdraft", and "sliver", and hasn't done much of anything of note in the decade-plus since. from looking at imdb, i can tell you that the only movie he was in since 2000 that i've heard of was "the squid and the whale". the fourth baldwin is daniel, and from looking at his imdb page, i would guess that he's only famous because he has famous brothers. the only thing he's done that means anything to anyone is play a character on "homicide: life on the street". detective beau felton, specifically.

so yeah, alec's the only one with some semblance of a career in this day and age.

I just want to be myself and I want you to love me for who I am.
Andrew_TSKS

« Reply #387 on: Feb 03, 2007, 11:43:50 AM »

damn it! now i think seriously you may be right. did i mess up again? crap! crap! crap! oh well. what can i do now?  *sigh* i hope i hear from him.  i didn't know this info before milly, i didn't know it should be right to sex from day 1!! jeez, i can't do anything right!

did you actually kiss him on the cheek like milly said? if so, he's totally thinking "she isn't into me."

theartlessmonster

« Reply #388 on: Feb 03, 2007, 12:29:43 PM »

Quote from: "Andrew_TSKS"

did you actually kiss him on the cheek like milly said? if so, he's totally thinking "she isn't into me."

well ah, no actually he hugged me and i hugged him back and then he kissed me on the cheek, and then i returned  it, i think? but i'm short so these things get kind of awkward because of the height difference. so wait though does that mean he is not into me?

but i should tell you this too, when we were hanging out talking, we were sitting really close and our knees were touching and it was one of those things you know where the didn't have to be but we both didn't mind and you kind of get that - hmm that i don't know that little fluttery butterfly feeling.  so i mean come on! knee touching! hugging! we should practically be married by now!  Rolling Eyes

anyways, i hope he emails then i can maybe by my response let him know i'm into him.  and millstone, i guess i listened to you, *ahem* i hate to admit that - and i tried finding his address not that i was really going to do it but you know if i wanted to.

i'm probably totally cursing it right now. and course you know any of my friends i tried calling were not there, and its early east coast time too! man, where is everyone when i want to gush, gushy girl stuff!

so, my internet people, i am back to you, my ever constant friends! hehehehe.

Don't be a swiss roll.
Andrew_TSKS

« Reply #389 on: Feb 03, 2007, 01:10:57 PM »

oh no, if dude kissed your cheek first, that's a good sign. he's probably just too shy to go for the full on kiss on the first date. sounds like he probably is into you, and i would expect him to email you to hang out again soon. sounds awesome!

elpollodiablo

« Reply #390 on: Feb 03, 2007, 01:14:39 PM »

I'm surprised we've made it this far without the obligatory "he's just not that into you"

But there it is, I suppose

think 'on the road.'
Jack Chimney

« Reply #391 on: Feb 03, 2007, 04:20:48 PM »

hey, remember me?

I posted here rather briefly with my girlfriend Jane?

Yeah, well she dumped me once and for all last week. So I've been in bed crying with a 40 of malt liquor. I've found it to be an effective way of dealing with the end of a two-year relationship.

the idea of the parrot is both fascinating and hillarious.
C of heartbreak

« Reply #392 on: Feb 03, 2007, 04:25:17 PM »

Welcome back jack!

I think you'll find LPTJ is a better way of dealing with your problems. Mainly because they recommend lots of liquor.

HOW WOULD I BE? WHAT WOULD I DO?
jebreject

« Reply #393 on: Feb 03, 2007, 05:14:44 PM »

you been suckin' on that same 40 for a week?  damn, bro.

I'm not racist, I've got lots of black Facebook friends.
elpollodiablo

« Reply #394 on: Feb 03, 2007, 05:23:12 PM »

Maybe there's an overweight Japanese girl out there for you

Much Love

think 'on the road.'
coldforge

« Reply #395 on: Feb 03, 2007, 05:51:11 PM »

Damn, bro, Bronxville? We are of one blood.

l'era del terzo mondo.
elpollodiablo

« Reply #396 on: Feb 03, 2007, 05:52:59 PM »

So did you go to Sarah Lawrence too, zach? Or is it that you just enjoy wearing skirts?

think 'on the road.'
El_Josharino

« Reply #397 on: Feb 03, 2007, 06:15:07 PM »

Man, fuckin' eemfest around here lately, eh?

Hey sexy mama, wanna kill all humans?
elpollodiablo

« Reply #398 on: Feb 03, 2007, 06:18:47 PM »

For real. I love all you guys, but sometimes I just wanna be like "You really need help man, or you just gonna whine this one out?"

think 'on the road.'
coldforge

« Reply #399 on: Feb 04, 2007, 10:30:02 AM »

Quote from: "elpollodiablo"
So did you go to Sarah Lawrence too, zach? Or is it that you just enjoy wearing skirts?

Listen.

You're a bitch.

l'era del terzo mondo.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18
Print
LPTJ | Archives | The Hangar | Topic: Alcohol
Jump to: