Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Dec 22, 2014, 08:33:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search
658307 Posts in 9264 Topics by 3396 Members Latest Member: - vlozan86 Most online today: 53 - most online ever: 494 (Jul 01, 2007, 02:59:53 PM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Band Sicko?  (Read 673 times)
Salkin Red

« on: Jun 03, 2007, 06:11:44 PM »

Hey there,

I know I only ever come around here to lurk (or talk about guitars) but maybe ya'll will help me out anyway? Today I found a tape somebody had made for me a couple of years ago. It was full of enjoyable pop-punk and since it's been that kind of day I chose to listen to it.
My tape player chewed it up after the first song.
The first song was "What happened" by a band called Sicko. I thought it was wonderful. I've been singing it in the back of my mind all day. I've been to their homepage to read the lyrics and ended up thinking that "You are not the boss of me" must be a damned fine record. Can anyone please confirm this? Because I'm broke as it is and do't want to spend my money on anything stupid...

"Metal is forever, in every single matter"
casey

« Reply #1 on: Jun 09, 2007, 05:35:23 PM »

If you already liked that song, and you liked the lyrics you checked out, you should definitely like "You are Not the Boss of Me."  That was by far my favorite pop punk album of that year (1998?).  It is a buffet of great, catchy songwriting.
Pages: [1]
Print
LPTJ | Last Plane Forums | In The Earbuds | Topic: The Band Sicko?
Jump to: