Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Oct 31, 2014, 11:13:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search
658143 Posts in 9262 Topics by 3396 Members Latest Member: - vlozan86 Most online today: 64 - most online ever: 494 (Jul 01, 2007, 02:59:53 PM)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21
Print
Author Topic: I don't get mad, I get stabby: the new annoyance thread.  (Read 77618 times)
Swimmy

« Reply #300 on: Feb 11, 2008, 04:50:06 AM »

I played Metroid for about 15 minutes before giving up. That shit is confusing as all hell!
Map that shit, son. Or find a map online. It's one of those games.

A Gentile and a tax collector.
Anne the Man

« Reply #301 on: Feb 13, 2008, 05:32:37 PM »

Just found out Flight of the Conchords played a free gig at Aro Video yesterday and I missed it Mad. Though we met Germaine at the movies and he signed my friend's hat and we all looked awkward and Germaine looked even awkwarder, as is his wont.

Hey jerks, mind if I watch you jerks do your jerk-bending?
hannah

« Reply #302 on: Feb 14, 2008, 12:14:15 PM »

I just got a phone call from a number I didn't recognize. A quick search on Google suggested it was made by the 63-year-old man I used to work with, the one who twice asked me if I was ticklish, on several occasions told me I looked beautiful, and in general was just dreadfully creepy and inappropriate. I thought my refusal to reply to his emails, respond to his phone calls, or accept his facebook friend request (ha) would be enough for him to leave me alone once and for all... and then this. He emailed me a few minutes later. Nothing disturbing in the email, but I do wonder why he doesn't share the news with his wife.
elpollodiablo

« Reply #303 on: Feb 14, 2008, 12:20:32 PM »

The news that you make his willy hard

That news

think 'on the road.'
hannah

« Reply #304 on: Feb 14, 2008, 12:21:33 PM »

Confused
elpollodiablo

« Reply #305 on: Feb 14, 2008, 12:29:05 PM »

Man I just made myself think of a 63 yr old's penis

think 'on the road.'
YojimboMonkey

« Reply #306 on: Feb 14, 2008, 12:33:58 PM »

Did it make you feel... stabby?

Anus-licking causes sepsis; if not given antibiotics within a half hour, they perish.
slow west vultures

« Reply #307 on: Feb 14, 2008, 12:51:01 PM »

i think if you're two years from accepting an aarp card, you should not be allowed to have a facebook account. 

Ocean in view! O! The joy!
Bernard

« Reply #308 on: Feb 14, 2008, 01:24:45 PM »

In fact, everyone over thirty should just be abandoned to die on the snowy tundra.

Ha, see, and look how Julian Casablancas ended up!!!!
dieblucasdie

« Reply #309 on: Feb 14, 2008, 01:26:47 PM »

That would be such a waste.  Can't we work them to death in mines on the moon or something?

he was basically your only chance at making the world love you.
El_Josharino

« Reply #310 on: Feb 14, 2008, 07:49:40 PM »

I woke up this morning with a bit of a headache. I figured it was just a small hangover. I putzed around on the internet a bit and then was about to do some chores, but as soon as I stood up I got way dizzy. I dropped on my bed and slept for another 3 or so hours. Woke up, gave it another try. Still super lightheaded. Went back to bed for another few hours, but kept being awakened by feeling alternately hot and cold and coughing intensely. My forehead felt pretty warm. Finally after a few false attempts I bucked up and crawled into the shower for awhile. Then, having not eaten anything at all today I walked through the Nebraskan tundra to the grocery store a couple blocks away for some soup, crackers, and orange juice, which I'm having a hard time eating. I dunno if this is the flu or what, as I've only had the flu about twice in my life and the last time was like 15 years ago. The fuck, immune system? You've got until tomorrow to get rid of this shit.

Hey sexy mama, wanna kill all humans?
RoyBiggins

« Reply #311 on: Feb 14, 2008, 08:15:42 PM »

i want to punch this 'nancy grace' in the fucking mouth.

This year's Village Voice Jizz and Pap list had a whole lot of birds I'd never even heard of before.
Thermofusion

« Reply #312 on: Feb 14, 2008, 08:23:34 PM »

Headline News sure has some winners on their primetime schedule (I'm looking at you, Glenn Beck, you idiotic overgrown Furby of a man, you)

triple paisley minimum
elpollodiablo

« Reply #313 on: Feb 14, 2008, 08:24:22 PM »

Dude that guy is probably the least intelligent conservative talk show host with a national audience. Which is saying a fucking hell of a lot.

think 'on the road.'
Thermofusion

« Reply #314 on: Feb 14, 2008, 08:30:05 PM »

Agreed.  Although I might place Michael Savage even lower than him due to the almost cartoonish vitriol of his borderline white supremacist platform.

Of the ones I've (regrettably) listened to, Boortz might be the most intelligent but he's still a goddamned idiot and I can't really respect anyone who thinks a fair tax is a good idea. 

triple paisley minimum
Augo

« Reply #315 on: Feb 14, 2008, 10:27:56 PM »

I woke up this morning with a bit of a headache. I figured it was just a small hangover. I putzed around on the internet a bit and then was about to do some chores, but as soon as I stood up I got way dizzy. I dropped on my bed and slept for another 3 or so hours. Woke up, gave it another try. Still super lightheaded. Went back to bed for another few hours, but kept being awakened by feeling alternately hot and cold and coughing intensely. My forehead felt pretty warm. Finally after a few false attempts I bucked up and crawled into the shower for awhile. Then, having not eaten anything at all today I walked through the Nebraskan tundra to the grocery store a couple blocks away for some soup, crackers, and orange juice, which I'm having a hard time eating. I dunno if this is the flu or what, as I've only had the flu about twice in my life and the last time was like 15 years ago. The fuck, immune system? You've got until tomorrow to get rid of this shit.

Man, this is exactly how I feel.  I sort of felt it coming on yesterday morning, and by last night I was in full-bore flu time.  I walked to the grocery store last night, thinking maybe a two mile walk would shake it out of me, but when I got home I just collapsed on the couch.  I slept miserably last night.  I got to work at 9 and at 10 my boss told me to go home.  I've pretty much been in bed since, and I don't feel better at all.  My body feels so weak right now, I can barely stand to go take a piss.  The cat has been especially cuddly and cute today, so that has helped morale...but shit, this has got to go away.  I can't afford to miss another shift.

Gonococcus Bear pays a visit!
jebreject

« Reply #316 on: Feb 14, 2008, 10:29:22 PM »

You guys better STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME

I'm not racist, I've got lots of black Facebook friends.
jebreject

« Reply #317 on: Feb 14, 2008, 10:32:31 PM »

Only thing that's really annoying me right now, but is annoying me a fair bit for what it is: Marina and her boyfriend are clearly smoking pot in her bedroom. I really wish they would share.

jebreject

« Reply #318 on: Feb 14, 2008, 10:32:48 PM »

Next paycheck I'm buying a bag, goddamn.

diesel_powered

« Reply #319 on: Feb 14, 2008, 11:27:30 PM »

Man, this is exactly how I feel.  I sort of felt it coming on yesterday morning, and by last night I was in full-bore flu time.  I walked to the grocery store last night, thinking maybe a two mile walk would shake it out of me, but when I got home I just collapsed on the couch.  I slept miserably last night.  I got to work at 9 and at 10 my boss told me to go home.  I've pretty much been in bed since, and I don't feel better at all.  My body feels so weak right now, I can barely stand to go take a piss.  The cat has been especially cuddly and cute today, so that has helped morale...but shit, this has got to go away.  I can't afford to miss another shift.

This all sounds like a variation on what I had last week. If it makes you all feel better, the worst of it was over in about 48 hours.

she had me at "let's make a sandwich"
elpollodiablo

« Reply #320 on: Feb 15, 2008, 12:40:40 AM »

Agreed.  Although I might place Michael Savage even lower than him due to the almost cartoonish vitriol of his borderline white supremacist platform.

Of the ones I've (regrettably) listened to, Boortz might be the most intelligent but he's still a goddamned idiot and I can't really respect anyone who thinks a fair tax is a good idea. 

Mark Levin is probably the closest to sane I've ever heard; as far as just raw intelligence goes I'd have to go with Savage cuz he at least, you know, has a PhD. Glenn Beck is just straight dumb, like they gave that obnoxious used car salesman who's always at the corner bar a radio show.

think 'on the road.'
diesel_powered

« Reply #321 on: Feb 15, 2008, 09:22:09 AM »

NO. WANNA. GO. SCHOOL. TODAY.

(Seriously, do we really need to spend the day going from departmental studio to studio, sticking our noses further up each other's asses and pressuring each other to do more work? WTF is this? Elementary school?)

she had me at "let's make a sandwich"
Wally

« Reply #322 on: Feb 15, 2008, 09:54:03 AM »

I got sent home for work today, because I apparently was doing more harm then good. Getting testy with some patients and staff, crying at inappropriate moments, and finally telling my boss to get the fuck out of my way. Haven't the slightest idea what's got into me I'd say I just woke up on the wrong side of bed or something, but I've been kinda antsy for a couple of days. Whatever it is it's piissing me the hell off, 'cause I came into uni rather then heading home and now I can't focus or concentrate on anything for more then a few minutes at a time. So, I'll piss the afternoon away pratting about on the internet and then head home.

Thus begin the chronicles of the Self-Loathing Gay Commando.
Andrew_TSKS

« Reply #323 on: Feb 15, 2008, 11:44:46 AM »

dude, that sucks. i've had days like that in my life, and i know how frustrating it can be. i hope you feel better soonest.

I just want to be myself and I want you to love me for who I am.
Wally

« Reply #324 on: Feb 16, 2008, 12:09:43 PM »

Aye, thanks andrew. I've been fine and dandy today, so I'm going to put yesterday down to some funky cereal.

Thus begin the chronicles of the Self-Loathing Gay Commando.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21
Print
LPTJ | Archives | The Hangar | Topic: I don't get mad, I get stabby: the new annoyance thread.
Jump to: